1. Complete Physical Examination – Annual
• Based on the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) recommendations, this includes a patient’s history, temperature, attitude, hydration, mucous membrane color, capillary refill time, eyes (including pupils and retinas), ears, nose, mouth/throat, peripheral lymph nodes, heart, pulses, lungs/respiration, abdomen, urogenital system, skin, perineal and rectal exam, musculoskeletal system, and neurologic system.
2. Blood Work – Annual
• CBC, biochemical profile, heartworm test
3. Additional Testing – Annual
• Urinalysis, fecal exam
4. Preventive Medications – Annual
• Heartworm Preventative
• Flea and Tick Control
5. Vaccinations – Guidelines as per AAHA
• Core Vaccines - Required
• Non-Core Vaccines – As Recommended by Local Veterinarian
NOTE: Exam includes any necessary further testing based on abnormalities found during a medical examination.